About Marty Chadwick
Marty Chadwick has participated in numerous team-building and sensitivity training programs and has completed over 100 hours of formal mediation training, including:
- Basic mediation skills
- ACR Certified training for family law issues
- Certified Professional in Managing Workplace Conflict
- High Conflict Resolution Training
- Advanced training, including mediating across cultures and impasse resolution
He has mediated dozens of disputes, helping people to create pathways to solutions and finds the process of facilitating positive outcomes genuinely satisfying.
Marty is a cum laude graduate of Western New England School of Law, where he received a J.D. degree. During law school and as a practicing attorney, he focused on negotiating for juveniles and the disabled, as well as assisting clients with uncontested divorces, including separation agreements, child support and parenting plans. Marty is a member of the Arizona bar, but cannot represent mediation clients, as that would be a conflict of interest. He is also licensed in Massachusetts and Virginia.
Marty is a successful mediator that has extensive professional and corporate experience in executive management, primarily in the information technology and healthcare industries. For many years, it was clear that the success of future harmony and productivity depended on conflicts being resolved so that the result worked for all involved. He spent significant time negotiating and resolving employment and ADA issues, as well as building teams, resolving the inevitable interpersonal conflicts that arise as teams mature. He has extensive experience negotiating contracts and resolving disputes for services, facilities, employment, and real estate, with a focus on the technology industry and healthcare.
A former mediator for the Family Services Conciliation Court, he currently, in addition to operating Mediation Path, also participates or participated in the following:
- Adjunct Professor Family Law, Bryan University
- Volunteer Conflict Resolution Trainer, Save The Family
- Member Association for Conflict Resolution and other trade organizations.
- Mediator, Pinal County Conciliation Court
- Lamson College Instructor of Mediation, Alternate Dispute Resolution, and Law
- Volunteer Mediator, Superior Court of Arizona, Maricopa County Justice Courts
- Volunteer Mediator Conflict Resolution Program, Office of the AZ Attorney General
- Volunteer Mediator with the U.S. EEOC
- Volunteer, Gilbert Fire Department Community Assistance Team, CART (Child Abduction Response Team), and CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) Program
All mediations are designed to fit your situation. We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover.